You have heard it said – Content is King. People spend a minimum of 100 minutes per day watching videos, so it’s no wonder corporate videos are so important for businesses.
PixelFish has created videos for over one thousand brands. With a 90% client retention rate, PixelFish is a Google premier provider, as well as partnering with top brands like Hitachi, ADP, Cuisinart, ZuLily, and banks worldwide. Building creative content strategies for each company is our business.
Customized Video Creation
PixelFish specializes in corporate videos for a variety of industries. We customize every video to our client’s needs, whether it’s a promotional video, broadcast commercial, testimonial, animation/motion graphics video, training video, or profile video.
We reach excellence in corporate video production by using state-of-the-art equipment, green screens, drones, portable dollies, film-standard lighting, and sound, and 4K and HD cameras for superb visual and audio professional content. From concept to production to post, our creatives, scriptwriters, DPs, gaffers, boom operators, and video editors deliver your core message, core images, and core identity to target audiences.
Whether you need internal pieces, such as staff training or trade show videos, or external pieces such as promotional videos or social media content, we adjust our strategy and visuals to create the story that matches your brand’s theme, voice, and main message.
So, what exactly is a Corporate Video?
Whether you have a clear idea in mind or are starting from scratch, Pixelfish is ready to help you create a corporate video that achieves your business goals. When we work together, you can expect a hassle-free experience in a fun, relaxed environment. To get started, consider the following three questions:
- Who is your audience? From tradeshow passers-by to a room full of potential investors, the best corporate videos are designed to appeal to a specific audience. The first step is to identify your audience.
- What does your audience care about? You may care about making the sale, but what about your audience? Do they want to be entertained, educated, appreciated, understood? By getting to the heart of what your audience cares about, you can begin to develop a video script that will resonate with your audience.
- What do you want your audience to do next? After your audience has watched your video, what is the next step you want them to take? Should they share the video across social media? Be ready to sign a contract? Be able to tell a complete stranger what your company does. By considering what action you want your audience to take, you can make sure to include messaging to encourage that next step.
How do you know if a Corporate Video is right for you?
If you regularly pitch business to prospective clients, invest in a trade show presence, are experiencing high growth and need to effectively train new talent in corporate practices and policies, or are simply interested in driving more traffic to your website, a corporate video is a great solution. Specifically, corporate videos are a great option for those looking to:
- Promote a company to a large digital audience or tradeshow
- Drive traffic to a company website
- Increase interest and buzz for lead generation
- Present financial results or “wow” stakeholders
- Train new staff
Why Choose PixelFish?
As a corporate video company, we represent all types of companies in size, industry, and voice.
The way we keep up with our surging clientele is through referrals! Our clients consider us their best-kept secret in a hidden gem way, which is why 80% of our current business is inbound.
What makes PixelFish special? Why should you choose to work with us? It’s not just our state-of-the-art equipment or client testimonials. It’s the talent behind the scenes that make us stand out. We are a powerhouse of expertise, not only as individuals but as a team. And if you know anything about video production shoots, you know teamwork makes all the difference. We’ve worked together with synergy and mutual respect for 12 years.
Our process starts with our creatives that conceptualize the idea, writers who draft a script, and storyboard artists that bring the imagery to life. From there, our video production team brings the story to life with cameras, visuals, lighting, and sound. Finally, our video editors piece it all together in a coherent, compelling story. We then strategize on the best way to get the message out, distributing it through various channels to the target audience. One brilliant mind is amazing, but several brilliant minds working together is iconic.
We look forward to creating iconic, informative, and innovative video content to make your brand recognizable everywhere you want to be. If you’d like to learn more, contact us online today and see how well we fit your brand’s story!