We believe that creating an educational video is one of the most powerful and effective ways to explain your company message and explain your product or service in a visually appealing, easy-to-follow way.
So, what exactly is an educational video?
Remember those terrible educational videos from school? With the awkward voiceover, outdated terminology, and bad soundtrack? If you have any outdated employee training or instructional videos lying about, you understand. An educational video must educate your audience on your product or service, but needs to be up-to-date, and made relevant to the current business landscape. It’s also important that your educational video be easy to watch and entertaining, in order to keep your audience paying attention and retaining the information you share with them.
At Pixelfish, we remove unnecessary costs and simplify the production process without sacrificing creative integrity. This means that no matter what type of educational video you want to create, from the more traditional instructor-based video or something surprising and fun, we will gather together a team of bright, creative, and experienced production minds to create a fresh, dynamic, and effective educational video for you, at an affordable rate.
Plus, as a leading provider of video advertising and nationwide distribution, Pixelfish can also ensure that your educational video is seen online, on mobile devices, on TV, and on digital signage everywhere!
How do you know if creating an educational video is right for you?
If you need to train new talent in corporate policies, explain the history of your company or brand vision, or have a complex idea or product that you need prospective clients or current customers to understand, an educational video is a great option.
Specifically, educational videos are a great option for those looking to:
- Explain the features and benefits of a new product
- Visually explain how a product works
- Train managers or sales staff about a product or service
How to create a great educational video
Whether you have a clear idea in mind or are starting from scratch, Pixelfish is ready to help you create an educational video that achieves your business goals. When we work together, you can expect a hassle-free experience in a fun, relaxed environment. To get started, consider the following three questions:
- Who is your audience? The best educational videos are developed to appeal to a specific audience. After all, an educational video designed for teenagers is likely going to look very different from one developed for a team of sales representatives. Our first step is to clearly identify the audience.
- What does your audience need to learn? By beginning with the question, “What three things must my audience understand or know after watching this video,” you can prioritize information, delivery, and repetition.
- What do you want your audience to do next? After your audience has watched your educational video, what is the next step you want them to take? Do they need to pass a company quiz on HR policies? Know how to self-install a speaker system? Or, maybe the goal is for them to be able to effectively tell their boss what your company has to offer. By considering what action you want your audience to take, you can make sure to include messaging in your video to encourage that next step.
Is an educational video right for you? Contact us today for a free consultation with a member of our team.