With the evolution of technology and mobile use, high-quality videos are a must in today’s marketplace.
Video is the most adopted form of marketing and advertising. The reason is simple: With the extraordinary advances in the delivery of high-quality video to your prospective clients and customers, people are watching. Whether on desktops, laptops, mobile devices, television, or on digital signage everywhere, more and more viewers are captivated by the power of video.
And your clients and customers are responding to the advantages of video marketing, too.
- It’s estimated that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words. Forrester
- Video is the #1 form of media used in content strategy, overtaking blogs and infographics. Hubspot
- Over 90% of people say they discover new brands or products on YouTube. Google
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions. Forbes
- 80% of B2B Sales Interactions Between Suppliers and Buyers Expect to Occur in Digital Channels By 2025. – The FinLab
- 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video. HubSpot
- 65% of executives have gone to the marketer’s site and 39% have called them on the phone after watching a marketing video. Forbes
- Viewers claim they retain 95% of a message when obtained via video. Social Media Week
- 83% of marketers would increase their reliance on video as a strategy if there were no obstacles like time, resources, and budget. eMarketer
- 95% of viewers are more likely to remember a call to action after watching a video, compared to 10 percent when reading it in text format. Forbes
- 99% of marketers claim they will continue to use video in their approach. (Social Media Week)
The Benefits of Video Marketing
Today businesses use a variety of techniques to engage prospects including mail and email, SEO, print ads, banner ads, and online directories.
But nothing comes close to the power of online videos:
- Watching a video is far more engaging and easier than reading a block of text.
- One of the benefits of Video marketing is that a video offers a stronger sense of credibility to the advertising company.
- Online videos go viral, allowing you to captivate a larger audience with a single video placement.
- Online videos are interactive, engaging, and informative, more so than other online advertising methods.
- Internet users click a video’s “Play” button far more than they click on image ads.
- Learning is easier and more effective with training videos.
One video, numerous possibilities:
- Mobile Delivery. An absolute must in today’s marketplace.
- Use your video for online advertising. You can feature your video on a banner or pre-roll video ad on YouTube and similar sides.
- Play your videos at tradeshows. Have the video loop continuously and draw people in.
- Send a link to your video via email. In a matter of seconds, you can have everyone on your mailing list watching your video and forwarding it to others.
- Feature the video in your business e-newsletter. Enhance your business communications with video.
- Broadcast your video on TV. Run an online and TV ad campaign simultaneously to increase results, compare response rates, and strengthen your brand.
- Add it to your online directory listing. Many of today’s online directories are accepting videos, allowing companies to provide insight about themselves to viewers.
- Display it at company meetings. Start your next quarterly or company meeting showing off!
- Use it as a hiring tool. Promote your business to potential candidates and highlight the benefits of working for your company.