With the recent advances in delivery technology and mobile devices, high-quality videos are a must in today’s marketplace.
High-quality video has become the most adopted new form of marketing and advertising. The reason is simple: With the extraordinary advances in the delivery of high-quality video to your prospective clients and customers, people are watching. Whether on desktops, laptops, mobile devices, television, or on digital signage everywhere, more and more viewers are captivated by the power of video.
And your clients and customers are responding to the advantages of video marketing, too.
“(Globally) video traffic will be 82 percent of all consumer Internet traffic by 2021, up 73 percent in 2016.” Cisco, 2017
“It’s estimated that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.” Forrester, 2017
“Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.” Google, 2016
“90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.” Forbes, 2017
“Mobile video ad appending in the US jumped 80.6% in 2015 and is forecase to see double-digit growth through 2019.” eMarketer, 2016
“Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.” Forbes, 2017
“6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV.” Google, 2016
“By 2019, it is estimated that 72.1% of US internet users will use OTT video services.” eMarketer, 2016
The Benefits of Video Marketing
Today businesses use a variety of techniques to engage prospects including mail and email, SEO, print ads, banner ads, and online directories.
But nothing comes close to the power of online videos:
- Watching a video is far more engaging and easier than reading a block of text
- One of the benefits of Video marketing is that a video offers a stronger sense of credibility to the advertising company
- Online videos go viral, allowing you to captivate a larger audience with a single video placement
- Online videos are interactive, engaging and informative, more so than other online advertising methods
- Internet users click a video’s “Play” button far more than they click on image ads
- Learning is easier and more effective with training videos
One video, numerous possibilities:
- Mobile Delivery. An absolute must in today’s marketplace.
- Use your video for online advertising. You can feature your video on a banner or pre-roll video ad on YouTube and similar sides.
- Play your videos at tradeshows. Have the video loop continuously and draw people in.
- Send a link to your video via email. In a matter of seconds, you can have everyone on your mailing list watching your video and forwarding it to others.
- Feature the video in your business e-newsletter. Enhance your business communications with video.
- Broadcast your video on TV. Run an online and TV ad campaign simultaneously to increase results, compare response rates, and strengthen your brand.
- Add it to your online directory listing.Many of today’s online directories are accepting video, allowing companies to provide insight about themselves to viewers.
- Display it at company meetings.Start your next quarterly or company meeting showing off!
- Use it as a hiring tool. Promote your business to potential candidates and highlight the benefits of working for your company.